Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got a few questions
will the 90 amp from newer rodeos work in a 1997?
mounting wouldnt be much of a problem im more concerned with the plug is it the same round 4 prong?

i wish they used a cs130 style alternator in these. i did test fit one and i could make it work with minor mods to the lower bracket itd be tight but then im not sure about the wiring. L terminal going to the white/blue wire then S to the battery then and itd work correct. then what would i need to do with the left over wires from the stock harness. theres a red/white one white and white/green

bah im tired too much thinking for me right now

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
coleinalaska said:
got a few questions
will the 90 amp from newer rodeos work in a 1997?
mounting wouldnt be much of a problem im more concerned with the plug is it the same round 4 prong?

i wish they used a cs130 style alternator in these. i did test fit one and i could make it work with minor mods to the lower bracket itd be tight but then im not sure about the wiring. L terminal going to the white/blue wire then S to the battery then and itd work correct. then what would i need to do with the left over wires from the stock harness. theres a red/white one white and white/green

bah im tired too much thinking for me right now
from the newer rodeos I alone found 3 different types of alternators. The plugs were different.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts