Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I now have a rear end for sale if anyone is interested.. its complete.. has everything BUT one drum.. it is 4.30 gearing, Also while taking out the axles one of the gears popped out so that will need to be put back in.. still really good shape inside the diff everything looks good, will throw in my old axles, take a look at em if u want em take em.. just dont need em. but still got the c clips.. the bolts.. blah blah.. make me a good offer....

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hey... I have decided.. for the next few days before I realize I made a mistake.. JUST COME GET THIS THING.. axle.. house.. everything.. I'll just give it away to get it out of my yard. its a good rear and and i could probably make something off of it but oh well ... tired of seeing it.. but if you feel bad for just taking it for free.. offer me some type of trade i could use.. i dont know.. just help me remove this thing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.