Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was headed back from Independent 4x after installing a set of Heavy Duty tie rods and picking up some sway bar bushings (write-ups on the main Planetisuzoo website) and I stopped at a Flying-J to fuel-up. I looked over and saw this beast at the pump:

I stopped him and talked to him for a few minutes. He was on his way back home from Wyotech. The truck certainly is a lot taller than it was before. We parted ways and I snapped one more photo on the way out:

-Tad

·
Registered
11,467 Posts
WOW :shock:

I didnt think he had it all finished yet (havent checked the thread on the wire lately).

Really looks good. Wish I had the shop and money to do all that with mine (mostly the money). I would have to go with steel plate bumpers though. Tube is cheaper and lighter but I've never liked the looks of them, dont flow with the body lines or hide the uglier parts.

·
Premium Member
3,580 Posts
Just thought that I would add a great-big ‘Congratulations’ to Robby…

I’m honored to announce that he is now a Wyotech Graduate! â€" Way to go, Bro!

Cheers!
Smiley

·
Registered
478 Posts
Damn, has it been that long? It seems like just last year that he was going into Wyotech. Seems like ive last track of how long ive been sucked into this hobby. Robby was one of the first people from these fine boards that i ever met, and graciously let me ride along in OLD ole' Red at URE, when it didnt have the rear locker, or much anything else....Time flies when you are having fun!

Congrats, bro! You've earned it!
-J :wink:

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Now that rig looks like it's ready to do some business.

Personaly, I like the "nekid" look up front. :wink:

Jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.