Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Trooper R/S
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At our local car show today. Owner said he has another one on order and it will not be ready till next June. My overall impression is it's really nice looking. He says they have stats where it will go over 300 miles on a full charge. He just took delivery of this one and has not taken any trips except local so far.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle registration plate

·
Registered
1989 Trooper R/S
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And here's one for memory lane. I remember when they were tearing up everything at Daytona when they were still racing on the beach and highway A1A. Probably got that route No. wrong. Any way the 2 front and back stretches were on the beach and on the highway

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Reactions: trendie

·
Registered
17 Posts
They are building a rivian dealer in Tampa. Hope they can make it. Ford just sold off their big share of Rivian. I think Ford hung in long enough to get Rivians tech for their electric f150

·
Registered
1989 Trooper R/S
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how was the fitment and finish on the panels on the rivian?
Looked really nice. Talked at length with the owner and he compared the interior to an upscale Lexas. Exterior was a type of silver finish. Popular color these days. Our Honda is lunar silver.

Reactions: trendie

·
Registered
979 Posts
Im sure it will fit many peoples needs, doesn't do anything for me.
That is a lot of money for a vehicle that is next to impossible to vacation with if more than 150 mile radius of home.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts