Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
The new one looks great, the parts one not so much. Looks like it got whacked good. Once you get done with the parts Troop you should be able to part out whats left. A few extra bucks always helps on these projects. At least it looks like you have good access to the engine :D

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Laughing, letting PB Blaster or Break Free soak is one of my favorite forms of procrastination. Especially when it's cold.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
What Hess said, they can be bitchy at times (and a lot where you are at right now) but like a good woman (or a new puppy) they are worth the time and trouble. You hit the point when it all starts to come together and you realize how well put together they are. Pulling anything apart this old can be a pain, unless you get lucky. I haven't yet. Little hands would help too. Don't have those either.

Reactions: RickP

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
At least it is getting warmer, I cleaned and primed some parts outside this week in 70 degree weather. Really nice to be able to feel your hands and feet when you're done, not to mention not having to clean the shop afterwards.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Looking good and a very nice build! And you are right, learning these trucks makes it way easier to troubleshoot them in the future. Suspension up next?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts