Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have already invested a considerable amount of time and money into 3 reproduction products for Isuzu troopers.
Currently I have in production window channel gaskets for all generation Troopers. As many of you know the cost of this part is $65.00 per window.

The third product is the wing window gaskets. About 6 months ago these parts made it past the prototype stage and are just past the proofing stage. Meaning I have molds and one single set made that I used for test fitting. This progress represents a significant investment of my time and money. 6 months ago I decided not to enter production of these part due to the high cost. I was afraid I wouldn't sell enough to break even with my investment. This month I have received more e-mails, phone calls and seeing people asking about these parts on the web. So perhaps its time for a production run?

Unlike the inexpensive window channel gaskets I can not dish out a ton of cash for the commission of these parts. For this product i will be taking per-orders. This wing window gasket is made by the same company that is producing the window channel gasket. 40 wing window units is the smallest production run the manufacture of this part is willing to produce. The drivers side and passengers side wing window gaskets can only be sold as a set. The cost of the wing window gaskets is $430.00 plus shipping. At the time of order a non-refundable deposit of $215.00 will be required. Once production starts it will take about 3 weeks for me to receive the parts and then they will be shipped after the renaming balance is paid. If I do not receive 40 orders in 30 days time your deposit will be refunded. These parts will not be made and this is the only way a refund will be issued. Please feel free to shoot me a email or call me at 775-772-6473 to place a order. Please keep in mind I am in the PST zone

·
Registered
147 Posts
Wow, I really appreciate all your efforts on this. Sounds like a lot of work and money.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts