Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Red Beans 2/Maint + Upgrades

134K views 509 replies 65 participants last post by  lorenzo816 
Very nice. Very good write up for the sway bar. That will be useful to a lot of folks I imagine.

Oh cool, you got bushwacker flares? Cant wait to see a picture.

Those flairs are going to look awesome. Gonna make everyone jealous.

HOLY SALT CRUST BATMAN! :shock:

You certainly put your trooper through the paces dont you squatch? About how many miles annually do you think you put on it? Just curious.

squatch said:
I'm not going to get any cosmetic stuff done before the trip so she'll be looking faded and shabby! Oh well.
Aw, that's just proof of the old girl's legacy. Think of that as battle scars.. earned not granted. She's a really fine example of trooper.

squatch said:
Well last night was my 1st chance of dealing with the Cunifer line material. Very interesting stuff. I don't remember who 1st posted about this stuff but I thank them.
I believe btw1549 was using that stuff in his resto thread. not sure if that's the reference you were thinking of though:
http://forum.planetisuzoo.com/viewtopic ... c&start=75
I guess it doesnt matter though. Just good to hear more confirmation on it. So how is it bent? Heat?

That's great. After all, mods and lifts and tires and all that is fun and awesome but at the end of the day isnt what we really want a vehicle that is enjoyable to drive down the road?

PS you need to put a pic of your trooper with the fender flares in you sig.

I wasnt sure how I would like the tube bumper but it looks really good on there. :thumbup:

Took off the roof bars?

I like your boat Squatch. Simple, all function fishing boat and you can't go wrong with an older Johnson outboard. Light weight too. Are any of those compartments a live bait well?

Cool, I fish mostly saltwater. I was in FL doing that while you guys were in URE this year. We used our baitwell quite a bit. We'd chum up some of the grassflats and use the cast net to grab us a bunch of small 2-3" baitfish. We were going for seatrout, redfish and snook (mostly all bass-like FL fish). We caught enough trout for dinner and I hooked a little lemon shark but mostly the fishing was lousy. Anyways, a bad day on the boat is a heck of a lot better than your best day at work. We used a 20' fiberglass rig for the more open water we were on but pop's has a 17' aluminum job that is a lot like your boat. That's the everglades boat and it's all business. Anyways, enough thread jacking..

squatch said:
Sorry this has come up before. I actually did an interior thread and it was there. Anyway here is the link. They even have it in camo.
http://www.auto-interior.com/isuzu4.htm#Trooper
Yep, that's the same site I found one day whilst I was rambling the interwebs. By the way, your tube bumper. I saw it mounted to another trooper the other day but it was IN FRONT of the stock bumper and lower too. It looked they fabbed up some new brackets and mounted it like a brush guard or something. It made absolutely no sense and looked retarded.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.