Isuzu SUV Forum banner

Red Beans 2/Maint + Upgrades

134K views 509 replies 65 participants last post by  lorenzo816 
nice work Squatch.... 8) 8)

Wow 2 years and that must rust .... I am rust ignorant having been in Az all my life except a stint in Belgium in the Air Force....

Feel free to slam me or make mocking gestures for my ignorance at asking but here it goes .....

So that rust is caused form the salt they use on the roads correct?

Do most places use salt for winter roads or are there better ways just salt is cheaper?

I would almost be sick if I did all that great work to my Isuzu to have it rust like that in 2 years.....I think I would only drive it in summer and have a sacrificial vehicle to offer the Gods of winter each year...

Once again Squatch nice job.....
8) 8)

Hey Squatch nice work.....keep posting I really enjoy reading them and not being that mechanically inclined its nice to actually learn some stuff while reading it and the pics help out a ton....

That is actually true for a lot of posts on this site that have helped me out a ton.

I am sure without them I would have probably never have done the tranny cooler, 912 springs , swaybar bushings , aisin hubs and other thing on my own......

So please keep the pics and info a coming ...us old guys with insomnia might as well learn something while up all night...

Your making me want a 1st Gen trooper to go with my 2nd Gen rodeo... 8) 8)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.