Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all !! I am a newbie from the Dallas area. I have an 02 rodeo and last week got a re call notice in the mail about the fuel pump. Apparently there are some issues with gasoline in some of the surrounding states where they use silicone in the gas? This can cause the fuel pump to leak. I took my rodeo to the dealership (Crest in Plano. TX) and they took care of the whole deal. My 02 has about 45,000 miles and I have never had an issue except 2 O2 sensors that were replaced under warranty.
This is a great Group
Happy Holidays to ALL.
Skip from Plano

·
Registered
591 Posts
skip said:
never had an issue except 2 O2 sensors that were replaced under warranty.
You too? I had to replace one O2 sensor due to a blown heater at around ~35K miles. The 2002+ are a royal PITA to find replacement O2 sensors. They switched to a different connector that year and all 4 O2's are the same as opposed to the fronts being different from the backs like all other years. The O2 sensors are only warranted for something like 2yrs/24Kmi. Local dealer wanted something like $239/ea :shock: After trying an aftermarket sensor that wouldn't work, I ordered a new one thru stcharlesauto.com for $120. Good to go. The recall is news to me. Have not heard a thing on that :?: .

G/luck
Joel

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.