Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mom acts like the devil. Judgement day is on her birthday. Coincidence? I think not.

Saturday #may21 weather forecast: "Doomy with a chance of rapture"

Someone just called up our dealership and asked if we were having a Judgement Day Sale this weekend.

Who wants to have a rapture party this Saturday? I'll make clam dip...

Rapture party - your house - bring beer

Remember everyone, it's gauche to wear white before Judgement Day

Apparently Saturday is the #Rapture, and the end of the world as we know it. Will likely also be the day I finally hit #Powerball

As a coder, I don't envy the theologian who had to calculate this Saturday as the end of the world. Time zones, Julian/Gregorian calendars?

What's everyone doing for "Judgement Day"? Any rapture parties I should attend? Will Santa Claus be there too?

And I was gonna rotate the tires this weekend. That's all shot to hell now.

My good suit's out to the cleaners - now this!

Criminy! My divorce is final on Monday too! Rats! Now I gotta stay married to her for eternity.

Hey! I just reenlisted in the Marines. There goes my shipping-over bonus. Hope I get to keep my rifle though

Why didn't someone tell me? I never read the papers!

Wait a minute - I'm getting a big income tax refund next week. [email protected]

Japan gets earthquakes and Godzilla - we get preachers. Isn't fair.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Whether it's true or not I figure I'll still be doing lawn work on Sunday.

Leaving work yesterday there was a bunch of these folks at the main intersection holding signs and wearing T shirts saying "May 21 judgement day". I was in the wrong lane but I wanted to ask one of them a question. "Let's just suppose that you and this radio preacher are right and Saturday is the day. Whatcha gonna do if you're still here on Sunday?"

Joe, I've always said it's no wonder that the USA is full of religious fanatics and criminals. That's who settled and founded this country!

To those that are leaving I offer my best wishes.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah but for some reason, folks like this in their own possibly wacky way are causing cash flow.

Somebody got work putting up all those billboards and someone else gets to dog and pet-sit for the people who are following them where pets aren't allowed.

Sad part is that atheists get to use the nutso rhetoric of this prophecy when it doesn't pan out to insult the Bible.

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Hey, waitaminnit !!!

The 21st is MY birthday !!

Does this mean I ain't getting any cake and ice cream this year ?

NO FAIR !!!

·
Registered
8,605 Posts

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
:(

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
I am offering post rapture vehicle care. respond to my ad in the classifieds with vehicle make model and engine/trans and location.

Thanks!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
yesterday it felt like the end of the world for me...I felt like crap!, today I feel a bit better, anyways Im probably gona stay home and close the door and hide

·
Registered
652 Posts
Gosh, i feel bad for my wife. She will be pregnant for all eternity.

WAIT! [email protected] IT! My wife will be pregnant for all eternity! I thought 9 months of this was going to be bad.

:lol:

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
hahahahah

·
Registered
29 Posts
SurferJoe said:
My mom acts like the devil. Judgement day is on her birthday. Coincidence? I think not.

Saturday #may21 weather forecast: "Doomy with a chance of rapture"

Someone just called up our dealership and asked if we were having a Judgement Day Sale this weekend.

Who wants to have a rapture party this Saturday? I'll make clam dip...

Rapture party - your house - bring beer

Remember everyone, it's gauche to wear white before Judgement Day

Apparently Saturday is the #Rapture, and the end of the world as we know it. Will likely also be the day I finally hit #Powerball

As a coder, I don't envy the theologian who had to calculate this Saturday as the end of the world. Time zones, Julian/Gregorian calendars?

What's everyone doing for "Judgement Day"? Any rapture parties I should attend? Will Santa Claus be there too?

And I was gonna rotate the tires this weekend. That's all shot to hell now.

My good suit's out to the cleaners - now this!

Criminy! My divorce is final on Monday too! Rats! Now I gotta stay married to her for eternity.

Hey! I just reenlisted in the Marines. There goes my shipping-over bonus. Hope I get to keep my rifle though

Why didn't someone tell me? I never read the papers!

Wait a minute - I'm getting a big income tax refund next week. [email protected]

Japan gets earthquakes and Godzilla - we get preachers. Isn't fair.
Dude those are some sweet Bass's you got!!!

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks - I have a couple more too. That pix was just for Fender-types and here's some others::

I'm in the process of building a couple more too. The latest project is a '51 Fender Precision TeleBass that I am building from scratch with some really old vintage gear I've been gathering for about six months now.

I'm shooting it '56 Packard Patrician Green with a Maple/maple neck and headstock.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I was telling all my friends that since my wife and daughter would be gone, we could have some BBQ over at my house.

Had to cancel before anyone showed up.

But now I should go ahead and buy those Redwing ComfortForce work boots I've been putting off buying

1 - 17 of 17 Posts