Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO! Had the last build thread, may as well have one for this too, tho the building may be few and far between.

Only plans I really have for this one is a lift, and 33 muddz. It doesn't really need much else. Maybe throw a solid axle on the front if I can find one.

Here she is. Her name is Rawry lol

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok, ya i said I wasnt gunna do much to this truck, but you guys are posting to many friggin links to parts sites, and its making me think.

so here's my list.

3" Calmini Lift kit ($1300 installed professionally by a guy locally here in Lloyd)
Upgrade the brakes ($200)
Tint the rear and side windows (about $300)
33" tires (preferable mud terrain, but who knows with the snow) (closer to $600)
New tail lights ($80 probably the cheapest mod....)
Bore out the intake and put a 4.3 TBI with the 3.1 injectors (have yet to get a price)
Flowmaster or Magnaflow exhaust ($150)
New front seats (mine are kinda falling apart) ($?????)
And new stereo and subs. (ordered, only paying about $100 for 2 12" subs and speakers)
Procomp Steelie wheels ( $300)

I've changed my mind on the SAS, gunna keep the IFS.

So....cost calculator

Truck = $2200 after interest on loan

Parts/Mods = $3000+

Having the most badass Isuzu in Lloydminster = Priceless

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So I finally got the Aisin manual hubs on my truck

4x4 still doesn't work, but I found out why. Front axle is broken on the passengers side, right at the CV Boot.

Also got new subs and speakers, and a new stereo.

2 12" 1000 watt subs, building a custom box, and the tiny speakers are my replacements for my rear speakers that were blown.

The deck is a Pioneer DEH-7300BT. its got everything, and bluetooth to boot. I can make calls, from my stereo! http://www.andysautosport.com had it on for $126, all the local stores were selling for $200!!

putting in the deck as soon as i get my sub wiring kit, and also need to find a good amp (probably a kenwood from andysautosport.com lol)

thats my mods so far!

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
finally got the chance to change my headlights!! The autobody place i called, quoted me 4 hours....yeah right.

starting off, popped the hood, just to loosen up the front panel.

had to take off the headlight extenders, so i pretty much turned my bush bar into a bully bar.

and an hour later im done!!.....kinda. I broke the passenger side lense, so I have to order another one, but im SO CLOSE TO BEING LEGAL ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY!

I also really like the look of a bully bar compared to the full bush bumper.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
The bar looks great Randy, and the lights on it turned good also. :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts