Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 95 trooper that has had this problem for years. When it is hot outside, the radio will not work until several miles and some days not for a few hours. No one has ever been able to suggest something. One thing though, the radio shows the channel and you can change channels but no sound. Could this be a speaker problem or wire? Just throwing it out there and appreciate any suggestions.

·
Registered
220 Posts
or a kenwood, that does sound like an amplifier problem

·
Registered
99 Posts
I had a Kia Sportage (stop laughing, $199/month lease for 2 years, zero down) It was piece of crap by any definition.

Anyways.... the stereo wouldnt work if the dash was hot (in the sun, heater on, etc) Turn on the A/C and it worked after a few minutes.

After replacing the stereo, it worked fine. Actually went hrough 3 of them in 2 years. Went through 3 exhaust tail pipes, 4 front hubs, ignition switch, battery, AC compressor, hazzard light switch, gear shifter likage, and spark plugs also! I think my warrantee work bill was like $10,000

They likely would do better giving a new car to owners after every two years. God, they must get killed on their 100,000 mile warrantees.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.