Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a silly question about editing my signature. I tried (to no avail) to change some of the info to my signature to update mods to the Rodeo but I keep getting an error message saying something about images can't be over 120 pixels? I didn't change the images only some of the text. Anybody have any ideas what I'm doing wrong? :?:

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Ekholm1997 said:
error message saying something about images can't be over 120 pixels? I didn't change the images only some of the text. Anybody have any ideas what I'm doing wrong? :?:
You haven't changed the image to 120 high.

Do that, and everything should work correctly.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, that did alow me to edit the signature but I'm still a little confused (nothing new for me lol). I see some of the members on here with much bigger pics then that in their signatures. Would that maybe have to do with resolution?

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Ekholm1997 said:
Well, that did alow me to edit the signature but I'm still a little confused (nothing new for me lol). I see some of the members on here with much bigger pics then that in their signatures. Would that maybe have to do with resolution?
Most likely thay have never edited thier sig. Just like you hadn't yet.

:D

·
Premium Member
4,350 Posts
Selador said:
Ekholm1997 said:
Most likely thay have never edited thier sig. Just like you hadn't yet.

:D
That is what happend when I edited mine... now mine is smaller...but I am still here :D

cheers
-ian :blackeye:

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
imamonstertruck said:
That is what happend when I edited mine... now mine is smaller...but I am still here :D

cheers
You should re-do that pic.

Take the text out from underneath the pics.

Make it all, 120, high.

Put the text for the vehicle on the left, to the left of that vehicle. The text for the vehicle on the right, to the right of that one.

I think you'll have close to the same affect as you had before.

·
Premium Member
4,350 Posts
Selador said:
imamonstertruck said:

cheers
You should re-do that pic.

Take the text out from underneath the pics.

Make it all, 120, high.

Put the text for the vehicle on the left, to the left of that vehicle. The text for the vehicle on the right, to the right of that one.

I think you'll have close to the same affect as you had before.
I will one day.... as well, I have better photos to post anyway, and maybe one day I will post a build thread for my three troopers. It was exciting the other day to find 12 year old footage of me creek hiking in my first trooper!!! some day hopefully soon.

cheers
-Ian :blackeye:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts