Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son's 2000 3.2L 4WD Rodeo has a rod knock. Have begun to try and pull the engine but have not had alot of luck! I have been unable to find very much info on how to remove the engine. If any one knows of any good links or where I might find a good detailed shop manual I would GREATLY appreciate it. :?

·
Registered
425 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
delano said:
My son's 2000 3.2L 4WD Rodeo has a rod knock. Have begun to try and pull the engine but have not had alot of luck! I have been unable to find very much info on how to remove the engine. If any one knows of any good links or where I might find a good detailed shop manual I would GREATLY appreciate it. :?
I was looking for a more detail repair manual and someone told me about this www.helminc.com they're the ones that printed them for the factory. But they can be expensive. But it’ll be the most detail repair manual you could ever own. I heard that the manuals for the early Isuzus are about 4â€

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.