Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Looking great man! Glad to see you're buttoning it up while we still have semi-decent weather. Looking forward to seeing it in action.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I hear you. I'm ready for it to get warmer. I have a list of things to button up before I feel comfortable with the Amigo but the weather discourages me. Glad to hear you got your head bolts figured out.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Hey Stephen,

Sorry to hear about your leg, I was wondering where you went. hope you get back on your feet soon.

·
Registered
349 Posts
SRN said:
Richey said:
Hey Stephen,

Sorry to hear about your leg, I was wondering where you went. hope you get back on your feet soon.
It's all just time now. I'm starting to think about getting the paint and body work done by someone while I'm unable to do anything. Who'd you have do your paint on the Amigo?
I did it all myself using the paint booths at UVU

·
Registered
349 Posts
I don't have access to it unfortunately. How much work do you need done? Complete paint job color change? Lots of bodywork and dents?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Wouldn't be too hard to do. If you can find a shop with decent ventilation and a 5hp compressor I could probably get it done over a couple of weekends. Without a paint-booth it would be hard to get a really clean paint job, so if you're okay with a few specks of dust here and there then it could work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts