Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[This is basically a cut and paste of what I have already posted on 4x4wire.]

I've decided to convert my ride over to the dark side and bought an old Dana 44 a couple weeks ago. This means that I won't be needing a few of the parts I recently picked up to rebuild my IFS. Here's what I've got that I won't be needing:

- DOR Diff Drop Kit, complete with hardware, and the crossmember drop. Brand new, never installed. No core charge here. [SOLD]

- Complete set of four new in box XRF ball joints. Two uppers and two lowers. [SOLD]

- (7) 305/70 R16 m/t's. Six are Pro Comp m/t's between 90% - 30% tread wear and one is a Goodyear m/t at about 40%. No plugs or sidewall damage. $325 takes all.

If nobody wants my junk, it'll go on ebay. I will also have additional parts off my Calmini lift coming up for sale as they remove themselves from my car, however this may not be until late spring or early summer.

I've also got a few more unwanted parts that are taking up space. Make me an offer:

- Front bumper, lower plastic piece from the front bumper, rear bumper, Aisin automatic hubs, oem torsion bars, oem front control arms, factory twelve disk cd changer with cover, factory rear 4x6 speakers, ask if you need anything else, I may have it. If anyone wants photos just ask.

All the above is from the ride listed in my signature. I'm located in Frazier Park, which is about 1 1/2 hours north of Los Angeles. Shipping is at your expense, or feel free to pick it up if you're local.

skbriggs[at]rapidcable.com
323 854 3111 cell
661 242 2741 home

1 - 1 of 1 Posts