Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone used the pro comp a/t's? with a 1.5-2" lift what is the largest i can fit on a 95 rodeo? the largest someone told me was a 30x9.50/15 but i was thinking a little bigger could fit. someone set me straight on this (the pro comps too)

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
THERE ARE A FEW COMPANIES ON LINE THAT SUPPLY UP TO A 3" LIFT FOR YOUR RODEO: INDEPENDENT4X.COM, CALMINI.COM. KNOW WHEN YOUR TRYING TO DECIDE HOW WIDE OF A TIRE AND HOW BIG, THE FIRST QUESTION IS WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO THE RODEO FOR. I HAVE A 3" LIFT ON MY '89 TROOPER AND I AM GETTING 33X13.5X15 MUD TIRE, THIS WILL HOPEFULLY BE WIDE ENOUGH TO COUNTER MY HEIGHT AND TALL ENOUGH TO GIVE ME THAT EXTRA CLEARENCE FOR MY REAR PUMPKIN AND FRONT LOWER CONTROL ARMS. AS FAR AS YOUR TIRE PREFRENCE, EVERYONE HAS THERE OWN OPINION, FOR EXAMPLE, JUST YESTERDAY I WAS GOING THROUGH 4X MAGAZINE AND THERE TIRE SPREAD WAS MAINLY GEARED TOWARDS BFG'S SELECTION. I SAY STICK TO A MUD TIRE AND WHAT EVER BRAND YOU CAN GET WHOLESALE. THE MORE MONEY YOU SAVE, THE MORE YOU CAN DUMP IT RIGHT BACK INTO IT!

·
Registered
823 Posts
I look at it like this

Troopers independent4x.com
Gen 1 rodeos darlington-offroad.com
gen 2 rodeos both of the above

I perosnally wouldnt deal with Calmini, Iave no experience with them, but I havent heard anything good about them,

I know both Joe(darlington-offroad) adn Matt (Indy4x), they are both great guys, extremely knowledgeable, adn greatto work with.

My suggestion with parts fro your rodeo, get ahold of JoeD, adn talk to him.

As far as the tire size, I know 32x11.5s fit with out rub on Iluvmud's rodeo, adn he has 3-4 inches of lift...

I had 31x10.5 on my second gen wiht no rub and no lift....

I dont know the tire size you have now, but 235/75/15 is about the same as a 30x9.5.

HTH
Chase

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i've talked to matt and joe about the lifts. not even thought of calmini, heard too much bad and no good about them. i'm using the rodeo as a DD and a few days here and there of nasty clay-mud. so i dont really need a mud tire for all the street use i see, but i want a good a/t. has anyone used and like the bridgestone deuler a/t revo?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.