Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is a pretty nice jack that i buy.

Powerbuilt offers anything you need for heavy lifting in garage or shop. 6000 pound capacity. Patented design combines jack stand and bottle jack in one unit. Safety bar locks unit at desired height. Wide steel base for stability under load. Height range: 11 inch to 21 inch. Perfect for SUV’s, off-road vehicles, construction jobs, framing and floor joist work.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
This is exactly what I need...have been trying to find a jack thats not a highlift and think this may fit the bill. How much does it cost?

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
Ian1006 said:
This is exactly what I need...have been trying to find a jack thats not a highlift and think this may fit the bill. How much does it cost?
x2

:happy1:

cheers
-Ian

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I've never seen anything like that. Clever!

Those tires look like definity dakotas, how are they holding up for you?

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I have been reading some reviews and most say the jack leaks after some use. Post up how it holds up as well. I think this is going to be the solution for me.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
electricpuppyboy said:
I've never seen anything like that. Clever!

Those tires look like definity dakotas, how are they holding up for you?
have them about 2 years hold up very well those definity dakotas

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ian1006 said:
I have been reading some reviews and most say the jack leaks after some use. Post up how it holds up as well. I think this is going to be the solution for me.
it leaks a little but im going to seal it its not lot lot but little. Ill keep post.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts