Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How to power up the clinometer first step.

2. open the consola to connect

3. connect the positive wire to the orange wire that says illumination on the wire (note if you don't have a the market stereo you may have to connect it to another power source.)

4. connect the ground wire your stereo ground or other what ever you like long as its ground.

5. turn on your lights and see that the clinometer illumination

(note if some reason it does not turn on switch the wire the positive and the negative you may have it wrong no biggie it happen to me "will it mess up the bulb" NO if it did I wood be crying but no it will not mess up)
And finally put back every thing fun :cry:

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Cool! Except, im a nazi when it comes to messy crimped on wiring and using those twist on posi lock type thingys. :lol:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dae said:
Cool! Except, im a nazi when it comes to messy crimped on wiring and using those twist on posi lock type thingys. :lol:
You can use other type to connect the wire beside the twist one. Myself to lazy to go to homedepo to buy the connectors for it. :lol:

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
No problem man. Whatever works for you. Im just giving ya a hard time. :lol:

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Reminds me of SurferJoe's computer. Can't find his dang pic.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Trooper King said:
How to power up the clinometer first step.

2. open the consola to connect

3. connect the positive wire to the orange wire that says illumination on the wire (note if you don't have a the market stereo you may have to connect it to another power source.)

4. connect the ground wire your stereo ground or other what ever you like long as its ground.

5. turn on your lights and see that the clinometer illumination

(note if some reason it does not turn on switch the wire the positive and the negative you may have it wrong no biggie it happen to me "will it mess up the bulb" NO if it did I wood be crying but no it will not mess up)
And finally put back every thing fun :cry:
What's next for us to add buddy? :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts