Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Trooper R/S
4,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having trouble posting pictures. Uplaoded to imageshack. Then whats the next step? I copied and pasted the link where it says post to forums but the picture is not there when I paste, just the wording?????

·
Registered
645 Posts
paste the "IMG Code ''

·
Registered
Original owner, 1983 P'up LS (diesel)
2,791 Posts
twilson said:
paste the "IMG Code ''
Why even use imageshack? Even better, just click the "upload attachment" tab below the compose window. It does not require using a 3rd-party photo hosting site. Just upload the photos from your computer or phone.

Jack

·
Registered
1989 Trooper R/S
4,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK, thanks, will try and see if I can do that.

·
Registered
9,936 Posts
What I don't understand is why when posting images now it cuts off half the pic and you can't scroll. Is it some sort of new code that doesn't allow scrolling?

Bart

·
Registered
645 Posts
nfpgasmask said:
What I don't understand is why when posting images now it cuts off half the pic and you can't scroll. Is it some sort of new code that doesn't allow scrolling?

Bart
I have not came across this issue, i have posted a picture earlier and was able so scroll. Press the scroll lock button on your keyboard, kinda at the top right and then try it.

·
Registered
9,936 Posts
twilson said:
I have not came across this issue, i have posted a picture earlier and was able so scroll. Press the scroll lock button on your keyboard, kinda at the top right and then try it.
Actually, it all depends on your screen resolution it seems. At home on my big LCD I can see the full image no problem, but here in the office (1024x768) it is cut off and you cannot scroll. Its not scroll lock, its the forum actually cutting the image off. Its a setting I am pretty sure.

Bart

·
Registered
645 Posts
Sounds accurate to me. Im at the office to. we must have good jobs :)

·
Registered
9,936 Posts
twilson said:
Sounds accurate to me. Im at the office to. we must have good jobs :)
LOL, my job is ok, been a little too stressful lately, and they ain't payin me what I deserve, but hey, I have a job and they know the market sux thus they have me by the ballz.

:| Bart

·
Registered
Original owner, 1983 P'up LS (diesel)
2,791 Posts
Bart is exactly right. It depends on screen resolution. On my old laptop, I get half of the large photos, and no scroll bar (when someone uses the IMG tag). The attached photos ALWAYS show up just fine. The forum handles attachments MUCH better than 3rd-party IMG tags.

Jack

·
Registered
9,936 Posts
JoeIsuzu said:
Bart is exactly right. It depends on screen resolution. On my old laptop, I get half of the large photos, and no scroll bar (when someone uses the IMG tag). The attached photos ALWAYS show up just fine. The forum handles attachments MUCH better than 3rd-party IMG tags.

Jack
But it didn't used to do that. ;)

Bart

1 - 11 of 11 Posts