Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post up pics and specifications of your aftermarket lighting setups...I am looking for ideas and I think this would be a cool thread.

Doesn't seem like it's been done before.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Look closely and you'll see the fog (under bumper) and driving (over bumper) in one pic and the switches in another as the pics in my sig roll past.
I've convinced myself to rewire them using relays thanks to the guys here. Maybe I'll write it up as I'm planning to add some other wiring at the same time.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Older set of KCs w/100 watt bulbs in the grill guard, Hella Optilux 20/20s in the bumper (these have both a fog and a driving light in the same housing) and Sylvania Silver Stars in the head lights.

Relays for front lights

One Hella 20/20 for backup and work light

Relays for rear light

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Rodeo, 55w fogs in lower bumper, 100w spot lights on brush guard and roof rack:

Vehicross, 100w spotlights on rack:

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Here is a shot of the old fog lights. These are way old school KCs with glass lenses. 55watt. I installed with a KC mounting kit and relay. They got rusty and the bulbs died again.

I had bought a set of cheap Blazers from Wally world that I was going to use as roof lights on my tractor but hadn't. So when I put the tube bumper on I mounted them on it so I had some working fogs. Ok for now.

I also have an old set of KC Hi-Lites. That I may add to my truck. Also just picked up an old set of Rally combo fogs and drivers. They have 1 amber fog and 1 white driving light in each housing. I may try to mount these up as there is room on the bumper for them.

Here is the switch in the dash.

·
Premium Member
4,350 Posts
drinksoptional said:
still a project in the making
now that is pretty cool. Would you post som under the hood pics?

cheers
-Ian

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.