Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 99 amigo, it will not idle it stalls while stopping, or whe turning that can be scary,so I stated buy dissconecting the sensor on the air hose closest to the air mixer manifold that dint work so I recnnected it and disconected the one as your facing the engine from the right thats on the corner of the manifold where the air hose attaches it comes out fromthe side . with it disconectedthe engine runns well and maintains about 1100 rpm in nuetral,doesnt stall ,it seems to good to be true could it just be that sensor. :?: :x

·
Registered
591 Posts
Assuming you have a 3.2L and not getting any "check engine light", I'd guess you have a bad intake manifold gasket. Poke around this or any isuzu forum & you'll see TONS of reports of this.
G/luck
Joel

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it seems electrical because when i reattached the wire to the whatever it went right back to stalling,and idling fast up to 1500 or higher althouh i will check the gasket.Just to be on the safe side all those sensors could be trying to make it idle regardless of the vacum loss. thanks . I still long for the days when your engine had four things a tube to bring it fuel , :? :cry: spark plug wires and a wire to the coil . Chris, but ill take any suggestions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.