Votes: 4 26.7%
  • 4th Weekend: April 26-29

Votes: 9 60.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess it is time to start thinking about the Spring 2018 Uwharrie Run. So I posted this poll. In the spirit of full disclosure, I will probably not be able to make this one but am starting the thread to help get the event scheduled.

This poll will run for 5 weeks and close on February 7th.

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Squatch and I are trying to join Celeste and Earl on the May Moab run. If we manage to pull it off, we are going to skip Uwharrie. If we miss Moab again (neither us or our trucks are getting any younger), then we'll likely scramble to attend the Uwharrie run.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm in

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Hack said:
Squatch and I are trying to join Celeste and Earl on the May Moab run. If we manage to pull it off, we are going to skip Uwharrie. If we miss Moab again (neither us or our trucks are getting any younger), then we'll likely scramble to attend the Uwharrie run.
Moab is off the list for me this year. I'm not going to be able to do that.

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Vote submitted, so I can try and make it for the weekend at least. I am going on vacation to Portugal and France April 12-20th so I would be out for those dates for sure.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
FYI... The Carolina Relic Run (for 1990 & earlier Land Cruisers) is scheduled for 04/26 to 04/29. So plan accordingly.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Anybody booked their campsites yet? I've missed the last 2 and am pretty excited about this one

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
10 Posts
Last weekend in April works best for me, but, let the voting continue... when does this poll close anyway so we can start making our reservations?

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Warnerwrini said:
Last weekend in April works best for me, but, let the voting continue... when does this poll close anyway so we can start making our reservations?
Wrong year. You need the 2019 poll!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts