Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you know my youngest son Logan has been going thru chemotherapy since january.we are in the emergency room room at the Childrens hospital. I pray that he only has a cold.we should know something real soon.recon 8)

·
Registered
928 Posts
Recon, I am deeply saddened to hear of your son in the hospital. I sincerely hope he is ok and that he gets better soon.
Until then, calmness and quietness will be the key to getting through it all. It may be hard but just remember that you, your son and your family are being tested and I know you will not fail.
I know that in life we are never given more than we can bear; you can handle it, you will find it within yourself when the times are toughest to keep going.

Good luck and Godspeed my friend. Stay strong.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Heres to hoping all is well.

Sending a prayer

:)

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
My heart is with you. Your family has been through a lot lately, and it is not easy. I have been through it myself. Not a son, but my mother and my family grew so close through it. I am sending you my best thoughts and prayers and as well asked my father to include your son Logan and your family in there prayer chain at there church.

cheers
-Ian

1 - 5 of 5 Posts