Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please anyone i am looking for a post that had to do with starter/battery/alternator problems that had pictures outlining how to jump power points on the relays to get the starter to spin, does this sound familiar to anyone? please help me find this post or at least a pic or diagram of how to put a jumper on the engine relay and the starter relay in the right positions.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,705 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that wasn't the exact post i had in mind and the setup looks different than my trooper but it will help thank you
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok the pictures helped me with the engine relay however the starter relay is a different setup completely and i need something for that anyone else got any pictures or threads with pics that differ? its an 88 trooper if that helps with pictures or the way the relays are setup
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,284 Posts
eta145 said:
ok the pictures helped me with the engine relay however the starter relay is a different setup completely and i need something for that anyone else got any pictures or threads with pics that differ? its an 88 trooper if that helps with pictures or the way the relays are setup
Like this ?


viewtopic.php?p=421104
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thats the one thank you. helped me figure out my starter is dead now
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,705 Posts
Sorry about that. I'm so used to the fuel pump relay question that I just, well, you know, f'ed up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no hard feelings we all do it yurs helped me on the engine relay
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,934 Posts
If you really want to bypass everything to test your starter, you simply by a cheap remote start switch, clip one lead the power lead on the starter and the other lead to the small wire on the starter. If the starter doesn't work when doing this, you know it's the problem.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,560 Posts
The pic for the fuel pump test jumper should be a sticky or a HOF thread. Could someone take care of this. MOD?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,284 Posts
shooter said:
Sorry about that. I'm so used to the fuel pump relay question that I just, well, you know, f'ed up.
Dude, don't apologize. You didn't screw up. You are trying to help.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i agree any help is good help, at least you had input
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,284 Posts
squatch said:
The pic for the fuel pump test jumper should be a sticky or a HOF thread. Could someone take care of this. MOD?
Done.

Moved to HOF.

If that isn't ok, someone will move it back. :wink: :wink:
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top