Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talked about this with a couple of other members. We seem to have a good batch of Spacecabs lately. Let's put them all in one place. Let's also call this thread open to any Isuzu pick-up.

Here is Black Beans my newly aqquired '88 4x4, 2.6, 5spd. :D

Post 'em up folks!

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Here's some old pics of my 90 Spacecab LS 4wd for your viewing pleasure.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Man, that load of wood sure looks familiar... :D
Nice lookin' trucks fella's!!!

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks great Leland! Your interior is cleaner than mine for sure.

Keep 'em coming folks.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I just realized my pictures are posting up different in the threads but they ARE high definition click on one of them to see the picture is in its full Megapiexelly goodness I used all 8 of them lol.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cronk, That's called Hazelnut. '88 only color I'm pretty sure and very rare even on the Troopers. Same color as Dylans Trooper. My 1st trooper was that color and I miss it so. Stood out in traffic like a shiny penny!

krazzedbwoy, we have quite a few Canadians on here!

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
So that space cab is A Canadian penny er ah gem!

Cool color for sure. We should archive some color examples and paint codes somewhere. I'd like to paint a car that color in the future.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Heres my spacecab that I bought(From Joel) this past summer after selling my Amigo to Smiley.
1990 LS dana 44 front, Isuzu 12 bolt rear, 37" MTRs

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Cool, don't think high centering is a problem on that one!

·
Registered
150 Posts
sparky6 said:
Heres my spacecab that I bought(From Joel) this past summer after selling my Amigo to Smiley.
1990 LS dana 44 front, Isuzu 12 bolt rear, 37" MTRs
I think i officially just got truck Wood lol, THAT is a SICK SICK setup man that's pretty much my ultimate goal right there but I think I am gonna go with the Big Foot package instead. What engine does that thing have i'm guessing a V6 no???

·
Registered
634 Posts
That Spacecab looks GREAT with the bob!

My old one, I sold it to hessmess and he resurrected it. '89 Hazelnut colored

·
Registered
150 Posts
Looks like mine used to, before i got rid of the lower coloured panels :D i think it looks much more modern without it.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Well here is a few photos of mine, the one in front of the house is when I first brought it home from Oregon, bought it from tbecktold as stated above, the other photos are of a mountain trip last September, haven't had it anywhere since and haven't done anything other than drive it. In the wings are a shackle lift with a ball joint flip and I picked up a set of snowflakes but need to refinish them. But for now I will just get throught the winter and do things next spring.

I checked my GPS and I was at a little over 8600 feet, the canyon on the otherside was huge!

Same spot just other side

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nothing like using them for what they were meant for. Nice pics Hessmess. I'm chomping at the bit to get mine fixed and start driving it.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
To the top. I've noticed we have a couple of new Spacecabs on the board. This is the place to show them off folks! 8)

1 - 20 of 106 Posts