Isuzu SUV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
I just tried to post on it and it said it wen,t but there was no post or picture.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Ekholm1997 said:
No FB for me.... Don't want any ex-girlfriends sending me a "friend request".... :shock:
Love this forum though!!! :wink:
I hate* Facebook. Greatly prefer this forum.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
GG44 said:
Ekholm1997 said:
No FB for me.... Don't want any ex-girlfriends sending me a "friend request".... :shock:
Love this forum though!!! :wink:
I hate* Facebook. Greatly prefer this forum.
join the Isuzu Trader FB group.
way more action there.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm the proud owner of this beautiful 1985 Trooper. I'm picking it up next Sunday, paid $500. It's my 2nd First Gen Trooper.My name is Carlos and I recently moved to Modesto California from Eugene, Oregon. I was a member of the Isuzu Trader on Facebook but I deleted all of my social media and miss talking to the Isuzu folks. Thank you for adding me to the next forum

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
Usuzi said:
I do not use Facebook.
Ditto.
The website most people know as "Facebook" is the re-branded (re-named) DARPA program actually known as "LifeLog", a Dept of Defense surveillance program. It's a little more difficult to get people to willingly sign up for a govt program with the stated goal of compiling a massive electronic record of every action & relationship network of everyone on the planet, including credit card purchases, web sites visited, the content of telephone calls and e-mails sent and received, scans of faxes and postal mail sent and received, instant messages sent and received, books and magazines read, television and radio selections, physical location recorded via wearable GPS sensors, biomedical data captured through wearable sensors. The high level goal of this data logging was to identify "preferences, plans, goals, and other markers of intentionality". Solution? Change the name & public image of the program. Create a fake, cutesy human interest story about a really smart but obnoxious college student who "invented" a "new" program called FB. On Feb 4, 2004 the Pentagon announced the "cancellation" of the "LifeLog" surveillance program. Coincidentally, on Feb 4, 2004, a "new", totally-NOT-about-surveillance-ok?program called "Facebook" was "founded".

·
Super Moderator
2,409 Posts
GG44 said:
Usuzi said:
I do not use Facebook.
Ditto.
The website most people know as "Facebook" is the re-branded (re-named) DARPA program actually known as "LifeLog", a Dept of Defense surveillance program. It's a little more difficult to get people to willingly sign up for a govt program with the stated goal of compiling a massive electronic record of every action & relationship network of everyone on the planet, including credit card purchases, web sites visited, the content of telephone calls and e-mails sent and received, scans of faxes and postal mail sent and received, instant messages sent and received, books and magazines read, television and radio selections, physical location recorded via wearable GPS sensors, biomedical data captured through wearable sensors. The high level goal of this data logging was to identify "preferences, plans, goals, and other markers of intentionality". Solution? Change the name & public image of the program. Create a fake, cutesy human interest story about a really smart but obnoxious college student who "invented" a "new" program called FB. On Feb 4, 2004 the Pentagon announced the "cancellation" of the "LifeLog" surveillance program. Coincidentally, on Feb 4, 2004, a "new", totally-NOT-about-surveillance-ok?program called "Facebook" was "founded".
:roll:

Reactions: txamigo

·
Registered
444 Posts
mudoilngears said:
GG44 said:
Usuzi said:
I do not use Facebook.
Ditto.
:roll:
Ok, I wish people would stop using photobucket, all the pictures are deliberately blurred out.
Just upload them or use postimage.org as you can link pics for free.

This is what I see and its cruddy looking. Talk about a conspiracy, its a photobucket conspiracy...which ruins forums.

Attachments

41 - 60 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.