Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Recent mods include, Daystar 2.5" spacers for Dodge Ram (total lift 4"), Nissan Patrol RS9000s, Tie Rod shields. Still need to extend rear sway links and bump stops

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
latintrooper said:
dude. i have a trooper like yours, what do i need to do to lift it without spending a lot of money. i just want to lift it about 2"
Cheapest lift is a set of coil spring spacers for the rear. You can get a set of Daystar 2.5" spacers for about $80. Crank the front t-bars to level height. Add some 285s and your done.

·
Registered
4 Posts
ok, I found the Spacers, but they are for the front coils of the dodge ram 1994-2004. are those the ones I need to lift the rear of my trooper?. do i need to modify the coils at all?. will they fit perfectly there or do i have to do something to fit them there?

·
Registered
823 Posts
Yes, the coil spacers fro the 94- adn up 2WD Rams, are what you need. They should slide in between the Spring, the UPPER mount.

HTH
Chase

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry so late top respond. I haven't hit the site that muchn lately. I used the daystar KCO9103. They are 2.5" and lack studs. I think Tad just added a set as well. Mark

·
Registered
15 Posts
Try KC09100. I think these are the ones I used last week. they are the 2.5" models. You might want to check out some longer shocks for the back as well.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
121 Posts
if you did the 2.5" ones could you crank the torsion bars up that far in front to match the rear height?

Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ebacherville said:
if you did the 2.5" ones could you crank the torsion bars up that far in front to match the rear height?

Thanks,
Jason
Yes, rear has 4" of lift, so I'd say frnt is cranked at least 3". I still have a couple of inches of downtravel.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I picked up 12 "replacement" pucks from 4wheelparts.com for like $20. I reused the longest 6 bolts and replaced the shorter 6 bolts with ones I picked up at tractor suply. I

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.