Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Short notice, but I'm hitting my local pick n pull tomorrow Sunday. Here's what's in the yard:

Impulse 1990
Trooper 1995
Trooper 1989
Trooper 1988
Trooper 1986
Rodeo 1998
Rodeo 1994
Rodeo 1992

Need or want anything that lowzone or ********** don't have? Let me know. I'll check the 'puter at about 8 a.m. Kaleefornia time, then I'm gone. It's 50% off tomorrow, so if'n you want something, be real certain that you can pay and or re-imburse me. I'm unemployed right now and cannot abide maybe, if, and or buts.

Okay then......

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
wow a 85 trop :shock:

id get the doors, but there more then i really want to pay in the shipping :(

if there blue though maybe the drivers hmm mine tore the bolts off the door with the strong new hing :cry:
i have 86 local to me im working on getting (the hole ride) its even blue. :)

seems the demand for 2 door, doors have been high lately. but that could be just a fluke and would be no more if you get them :roll:

it should have the mid ship tank, 4sp, 1.9L if its a TRUE 85 model.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
If the 88 or 89 Trooper is an LS, I need 3 of the chrome side trim pieces that separate the 2-tone paint(side molding?): driver's front door, passenger rear door, and driver's rear( behind the rear wheel, wraps around rear corner). I'll send you a PM w/phone #. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oops, typo. Supposed to read 1986 Trooper, not 1985

trooper T/diesel said:
wow a 85 trop :shock:

id get the doors, but there more then i really want to pay in the shipping :(

if there blue though maybe the drivers hmm mine tore the bolts off the door with the strong new hing :cry:
i have 86 local to me im working on getting (the hole ride) its even blue. :)

seems the demand for 2 door, doors have been high lately. but that could be just a fluke and would be no more if you get them :roll:

it should have the mid ship tank, 4sp, 1.9L if its a TRUE 85 model.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts