Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i post a pic though just a tad on the big side :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you can even read the word turbo on the rocker cover :thumbup:

________
LOVE QUOTES FORUMS

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Do a search on 'gallery', there are several posts that explain how to create albums and post pics to it.

The best size pic to upload or link to without creating slide-bars is about 800x600. I uploaded two pics yesterday at 1024 wide and it just did create slidbars about an inch or two to the right.

Most modern digtal cameras now are such high MP rating, that they create pics in the multi thousands of pixels so its practically mandatory now to scale down the images for Internet posting.

I use an opensource program called the GIMP to crop and scale my images. There is also a cool program called Paint.net which is also free and really easy to work with images on, especially screenshots.

Looks like you got the code figured out though. Good Job.

Cheers,

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i think im getting it..............................
but its still BS compard to just sending it from my computer :twisted:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
LTC Don said:
Do a search on 'gallery', there are several posts that explain how to create albums and post pics to it.

The best size pic to upload or link to without creating slide-bars is about 800x600. I uploaded two pics yesterday at 1024 wide and it just did create slidbars about an inch or two to the right.

Most modern digtal cameras now are such high MP rating, that they create pics in the multi thousands of pixels so its practically mandatory now to scale down the images for Internet posting.

I use an opensource program called the GIMP to crop and scale my images. There is also a cool program called Paint.net which is also free and really easy to work with images on, especially screenshots.

Looks like you got the code figured out though. Good Job.

Cheers,
just trying to figure out the quote bar

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
im getting this....when i try and attach a photo

The image file you tried to attach is invalid.

my photos are in JPEG format.

what format is needed :?:

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
there 1.0 to 4.9ish MB

so i take it, that it does not use the photo as-is. and you can't click on it to make it the original size, like Jack has.... :(

so i gotta shrink them still off site... :cry:

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
LTC Don said:
I don't get a slide bar.

Most of the pics in this thread are just cut off.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts