Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, like the title says, if anybody has one I'd surely like to get a photo of the front end of an '89ish trooper with a 2.8. I tore this thing down weeks ago thinking it'd be finished pretty quick and I'd remember how everything went together, and here it is over a month later, and about a dozen setbacks/delays, and I can't quite recall how everything needs to go back in. The top end isn't a problem, fairly simple and straight forward, and I'm sure I could figure out the front end also, but in the interest of saving time, I'd really like to have something to reference and have been unable to find what I need online.

So, if any of you guys have something handy and wouldn't mind sending it, I'd be deeply appreciative. It'll mean the difference between an hour, and as much as 5 or 6 times that if I have to do it without any reference, and time is my most precious resource these days.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry, that won't work for me, everything's all clean and shiny and I don't recognize any of it without a solid coat of grease, grime, dirt and gunk.

Joking aside, thanks, that's exactly what I needed.

That thing's so clean it looks like a manufacturer's display.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
:lol: , Thats my 3.4 build up..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts