Isuzu SUV Forum banner

personalized license plate ideas??

2K views 25 replies 14 participants last post by  clipper 03 rodeo 
#1 ·
Hey guys, i'm going to be getting my tags re-newed this month and i'm thinking about getting a personalized one. For my old Honda s2000 I had a ton of ideas, but obviously none of them fit my Rodeo to well. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I could put on my plate? My limit is 7 letter/numbers, and my rig is currently 2wd so something with 4x4 won't really go with it either.

If anyone has any spiffy ideas post up!

#3 ·
Thanks for the suggestions, I do the like the MYZUZU idea.

#4 ·
does it need to be isuzu related?
if not, how's this one
first letter is capital I, then the word SHOT, then another capital I. when you put it together it looks like this

ISHOTI

who can figure it out
cheers, john

#5 ·
No it doesn't have to be Isuzu related, I just want it to go along with my lifted Rodeo.

Sorry i'm bad at reading some plates, what does that one mean? Inside Shot? (probably way off :lol: )

#12 ·
triggerhappy said:
N law said:
7 letters? 2 wd? how about ALLSHOW???
that's perfect! :lol:
Lol I don't think so. It may be 2wd but it's definetly capable of doing what I want it to do. :wink:

#13 ·
clipper 03 rodeo said:
triggerhappy said:
N law said:
7 letters? 2 wd? how about ALLSHOW???
that's perfect! :lol:
Lol I don't think so. It may be 2wd but it's definetly capable of doing what I want it to do. :wink:
Groceries?

#14 ·
:roll: :lol:

#15 ·
As long as you're not appyling here in SC..........................

I'm sending in the form in the morning for ZUKEEPR

Since I seem to buy them and KEEP them :D

Ernie

#17 ·
sassee said:
As long as you're not appyling here in SC..........................

I'm sending in the form in the morning for ZUKEEPR

Since I seem to buy them and KEEP them :D

Ernie
That's a pretty good one, and i'm in Kansas so you don't have to worry haha.

#18 ·
GoodyMOBB said:
I like this one a lot. Possibly considering this if no other good suggestions come up.

#22 ·
I was thinking about the same thing. My 5 yr old girls suggested "ZUZU PET"

#23 ·
I had personalized plates on the rodeo back in Vegas, NV....MTNMUSC = for the famous Alabama "Mountain Music" song, my favorite of all time.

Used to get soooooo many compliments.

Been wanting to get a new plate, but not sure what yet....I also like Alabama's song *feels so right*, but I'm not sure how to shorten that.

#26 ·
Thanks for all of the suggestions guys. I think so far my favorites are ZULANDR and ZUZUMAN. It's still going to be a week until I go to the tag office, so i'm open to more suggestions until then.

I did see one online I liked, but I don't think many people will get it "RNEMOVR"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.