Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
I think those wheels add at least a couple more horse power too.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
So, was this a factory emblem? I've never seen one. I guess you could technically say that the 3.5 was the "PERFORMANCE" engine option, in comparison to the 3.2 (unless it wasn't offered that year??)

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
It is factory, can remember what it had different though....

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
Tatohead said:
So, was this a factory emblem? I've never seen one. I guess you could technically say that the 3.5 was the "PERFORMANCE" engine option, in comparison to the 3.2 (unless it wasn't offered that year??)
THAT DECAL DIDNT HAVE ANY THING TO DO WITH THE ENG , IT WAS A TRIM PACKAGE , THAT THEY CALLED THE PERFORMANCE AND CONVIENENCE PACKAGE , IT CAME WITH FLOOR MATS , CARGO COVERS ,POWER MIRRORS AND SEATS , THEE WERE INSTALLED GENERALLY ON THE S MODELS TO DRESS THEM UP TO MAKE THEM ALL MOST LIKE AN LS, AND THE COST WAS USUALLY LESS, .

KNOWING THE PRODUCT PLANNERS LIKE I DID THEY PROB WOULD HAVE PUT THE WORD CONVIENENCE ON THE BACK IF THEY COULD HAVE FIT IT ON THERE , IN 88 YOU COULD ALL MOST HAVE HAD A BRAND NEW 4X4 X6 IF THEY HAD GOTTEN THEIR WAY, WE FINALLY CONVINCED THEM THEY WERNT SELLING FENCE POST BUT 4X4 TRUCKS. SOME YAHOO GOT THE BRIGHT IDEA THAT WE HAD A 4X4 WITH 6 DOORS, AND WANTED TO CALL IT A 4X4X6

·
Registered
258 Posts
As usual JLEMOND doesn't say much, but when he does, it's amazing.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Well, it could have a turbine powerplant in it and I think they'd have a rough time getting that price tag for it. Even if it were clean and perfect, I don't think I'd spring more than $2k for it, even if I were in the market for "clean'n'perfect", and I'm not. I'm more the "does it have tires so I can pull it onto the trailer?" type.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts