Isuzu SUV Forum banner
41 - 42 of 42 Posts
id say use a tow strap for a few blocks. even a car could be used to pull it, but with out keys, the steering is locked up. :(

Discussion starter · #42 ·
Sorry I didn't get back on this.

They didn't cove rthe amp/subs because they weren't bolted down. They gave me 200 bucks for the personal tiems which totaled over 4 grand. I got a new deck new carpet in the rear, and everything else was replaced or repaired almost. They replaced one of the dash parts but not the other. So I still need that main peice that goes around the guages. I'll snap a picture ofwhat it looks like right now with me having used epoxy to keep it from stabbing/cutting my hand again. Got a nice new deck out of it.

Damage to the engine was just that instead of a small tick coming from a lifter it ticks like a MOFO most of the time. Been driving it after the return for a year now. I still had my old subs and I picked up an amp for 35 bucks off craigslist that is enough to power them nicely.

I about crapped myself when I saw it being dropped off at the shop, instead of using dollies ot get it on and off the flatbed they drug it up and then jerked and bounced it all the way down, and then shoved it into the shop with the transmission in park. The tow drive ralso got it into their shop crooked (they had to wait 3 days to get the keys made), and left mud and crap all over it. It was all done at Car Toys. I'm not completely 100% with WHAT they did, but the work they did was exceptional. I would have preferred them to not hardwire the new deck in and rather use the stock plug for obvious reasons, and I would have liked the new dash facia like they were supposed to use, but other then that.............. They even deleted the old alarm remotes from the alarm and programmed the new one in. So I don't have to worry about it.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.