Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i am sure this has been covered, but i'm having troubles with the search function on the site.

if i got flares from a honda passport for my rodeo, am i gonna need to drill holes in my doors to make them fit? (rear doors)

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
That's the way they mount, I forget exactly how they do mount but you could probably use some 3m trim tape and mount them that way. You'll just need to make sure you have good clean surfaces for the tape to mount to.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so i found some folks that have used the pacer flares on here, but the ones i have seen were not on a 94 (or similar) like mine.

can anyone point me to a close up on the rear wheel well on a 94 rodeo w/ the pacer flares? I want to know how close they come to the bottom of the door.

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
I thought you were talking about the 2nd gen Rodeo, my mistake.

I think the 1st generation mount through the fender lip only. The holes should already be there, you'll just need the clips for the mounting screws.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
for a gen 1, they screw in the the fender wells, and then you have to, carefully, carefully, carefully drill in for the piece that goes on the rear door.

·
Registered
677 Posts
X's 2 The doors have to be drilled. I suggest making cardboard templates of the flare pieces with the mounting points that is the exact size of the flare for both sides and use them to position the flares and locate the holes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts