Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have noticed a great deal of offroad bumpers but cant find very many designed for my 96 trooper. What other vehicles are clse enought that i can use one from it? Dont mind some mod just dont want to build one from scratch. Any advice greatly appreciated. :D

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
If you don't like the ARB Bullbar, Independent4x or Joe Darlington could custom one for you...doesn't really answer your question, but a coupla options for ya.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
loking to avoid the nearly 1000 bucks for custom am working on tight budget as almost everyone is LOL

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats my plan was just looking for a guide like "this vehucle is close to same width" etc.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I doubt you'll find that info... wouldn't mind having it myself...
Your best bet would be to draw a couple of rough sketches of your troopers front end and take measurements. Width, frame rails, height of lights and such from rails... anything else you think might be relevant. Then take the sketch and a tape measure with you to the bone yard.
Good luck!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
was hoping someone would be able to say "i used one for this or my buddy used one for that truck" but i guess will have to do alot of legwork and some thinking as well. i will post when i figure out one that fits

·
Registered
13,615 Posts
Well I'm thinking an old bronco or something along those lines. No matter what your gonna have to do some moding. I built mine myself but it does take time and alot of effort.
Maybe I should do a mobil business lol. I'd get to meet everybody all over the country lol
And probly have to off road with as many people as possible to. Sounds awful lol...

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Take your measurements and take a tape with you when you go. Course you'll need to do some fab work when you get it home, but that's the funnest part!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dont mind sme fab but not really wanting to do a one off am going to a couple of scrap yards today for other stuff am gonna check it out

1 - 10 of 10 Posts