Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Daughter spun it out. Then the Tranny would't shift out of 2nd gear so she took it on the interstate and ran it at 6000-6500 rpms until the motor seized!

Truck sent to crusher. This is what I have left:

Radiator
Fan
Front side marker lights
Rear Lights
Fog Light Switch
AC Compressor
Wiper Motor
PW/PL Switches
Front Sun Roof
Radio (Radio works but the CD changer does not)
O2 sensor
Tranny Selector Switch
Power Steering Reservoir
Draw-Tite Class I hitch with 1.25" receiver
3/4" drop mount w/ 1 7/8" Ball
Front Calipers
Air filter box
Coil Packs
EGR Valve
Master Brake Cylinder
Power Steering Pump
Clock
12 Volt female accessory plugs

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
When it rains it pours. Those girls of yours wheel harder than the old man. They just do it on the street! I feel your pain.

·
Registered
166 Posts
PM sent on hard top.

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
squatch said:
When it rains it pours. Those girls of yours wheel harder than the old man. They just do it on the street! I feel your pain.
Two engines in two weeks! This one just had on oil change but it was like mud when I checked it. The starter couldn't turn the engine even with the battery jumped. Toast.

·
Registered
98 Posts
PM sent - Payment sent - Bump to top....

THANKS !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
745 Posts
newbie vultures snaking up all the tops...

still have your rag top? pm sent

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ZuminaZX said:
I need a passenger rear bumper corner, assuming of course it's gunmetal.
PM sent

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
delpha80 said:
Any chance the fuel tank filler hose is good and will come off.
Don't really want to mess with fuel lines, sorry.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Got it today...

Mario ROCKS !!!

E

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Truck will probably go to the crusher next weekend. I pulled the parts that I thought might be useful. See the list in the first post. If you need anything else let me know.

·
Registered
240 Posts
i lust for that like new soft top, and i don't need the conversion hardware, just want the canvas so shipping should be easy. Let me know if you still have it!

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
leecliche said:
i lust for that like new soft top, and i don't need the conversion hardware, just want the canvas so shipping should be easy. Let me know if you still have it!
I told Two_squirrels that I'd hold it through Tues. If he doesn't buy it by then you are next on the list. $300 plus $20 for shipping.

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
poolplayer said:
I am interested in the fan bracket..This is a 3.2 engine correct?Let me know price to 40202..thanks..
Yes 3.2
Not sure what you mean by fan bracket. The fan blades are attached to the clutch. The clutch is bolted to a pully mounted on the water pump.

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
I need a few bolts if you're willing to send em out. Right now I need the two bolts for the front calipers that connects the brake hose to the caliper. If I could get the washers that would be awesome! Just to be safe I'm talking about the bolts with the holes. If you can 2 of the bolts that hold the calipers to the wheel would be nice too. Not the 17mm long ones, the big fat short ones.

Btw, you sure you dont wanna rebuild this thing? We'll have a lot of fun!

If you could send these out asap I would appriciate it. I will probably have a few other thing that I will just have you bring to the meet and I'll pick em up.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.