Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me know what you want. Im getting rid of it, I'm going to get another rodeo. I just cant get this one to run right, the frame is rusting all over and 1st gear slips like crazy.. it's just not worth it anymore in my opinion. I need to focus on other things right now instead of getting my next pay check so I could dump it into a rust car in hopes of making it run good again.

I'm taking all the leather interior, locker, and ball joint. And O2 sensors, ERG, and spark plugs and mirrors. Also the tires.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Don't forget your aisins... Good choice I'd say, smart.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
What color is your interior? I would also like some other parts, but im sure shipping from coast to coast would cost $$.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Do you know if your sunroof cover would fit an '01 Rodeo Sport? I'd be willing to buy the entire sunroof assembly if so.

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Iterior is gray. No idea about the sunroof.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Med!c said:
I'm taking all the leather interior, locker, and ball joint. And O2 sensors, ERG, and spark plugs and mirrors. Also the tires.
MediaMonkey mentioned them but no response from you so I have to ask... Does this mean the Aisins are for sale?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Also, as long as it's in nice condition, what do you want for the center console? And where are ya located?

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've lost parts on the aisins so in reality I only have one whole manual hub which will need assembly. If this suits your needs then we can work something out. I want to switch to superwinches anyways. I really like how easy squatches superwinches were to operate.

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the center console is in good condition. What do you want from it?

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh yeah. I'm in metropolitan area of Maryland.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Med!c, if this is the under body mounted spare:
I'm interested in the rear glass (the "lift gate" glass).. Is the trim / weather stripping around the glass still good? Is the glass tinted? does it have one of those plastic spoilers?
If yes, I'm near you and could come get these from you when you're ready to loose that glass.

Thanks

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'm looking for the complete console to do a swap for the cup holders.

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sags said:
Fog lamps, switch and relay???
They're yours.

taxz said:
do you have the cargo cover?
Yes. Is that the sheet that stretches out to cover the rear or the plastic matt that sits on the cargo area. Either way I have both, though the matt is a little stained.

enigma said:
Med!c, if this is the under body mounted spare:
I'm interested in the rear glass (the "lift gate" glass).. Is the trim / weather stripping around the glass still good? Is the glass tinted? does it have one of those plastic spoilers?
If yes, I'm near you and could come get these from you when you're ready to loose that glass.

Thanks
Wanted to let you guys know I dont have an under body mount. It was a door mount. I ended up wrecking my old door and got a door without a tire mount, which ended up not matching with the glass so I cut the old door and welded on the necessary parts to make it work with the glass. I believe I still have the rubber seal that goes between the glass and the door. All my seals are in okay condition, they dont leak, but whether you want them or not is up to you. If I recall correctly, the seals around the glass are the same on both designs. It's the seal between the glass and door thats different. In which case I believe I still have the one for the underbody mount door. If this is what you want, let me find it tomorrow, I will send a picture of it and you can decide if you want it.

Bek, sorry I wasn't able to get the picture today. I had to stay at work a little longer than I had hoped and when I got home I it was not bright enough out side to get a decent pic. Tomorrow, promise.

No one wants OEM CVs? :eek: Boots are in good condition.

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
by the way, I put in a new OEM radiator that I dont want to go to waste. This should work with the rodeos/amigos and troopers. I'd kinda prefer to sell this one to someone near by, but let me know. I'm also letting go of the leather interior. If anyone wants it, it's youre. They're gray and in great condition.

I also put in a wiper relay box that works. So if your wipers are all funky these COULD fix the problem. Isuzu used several different versions so yours needs to be a red box like mine and it will work.

Also, this thing has a brand new alternator I got from jerry. Well not perfectly brand new. It had like 5k miles on it, but very close to new. I can verify it works properly with plenty of amps and correct voltage. I also have 2 other working alternators. But isuzu also used several different alternators so we need to verify your alternator plug as well.

I also have the oem roof rack.

I honestly hate seeing all these useful parts go to waste knowing they're only going to become more rare.

Also if anyone needs intake sensors I have 2 of the honey comb thing...

I also installed a trans cooler which has seen maybe 500 miles of use. It's practicularly new. Anyone want this?

Brake pads anyone? Plenty of life left on those. calipers? Rear disks have plenty of life left on them. I have less than 5k on them.

power steering? bulbs? My rear tail lights have these guard things on them that kinda add a nice look.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hmmm... wonder if that roof rack will work on a Rodeo Sport?

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Med!c said:
Brake pads anyone? Plenty of life left on those. calipers? Rear disks have plenty of life left on them. I have less than 5k on them.
Remember, 1st gen guys, these will work for your front brake upgrade!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Yep, I'm interested in the rear glass trim on the sides and top, not the bottom (if it is really different) and I don't want the glass if it is shaped for the rear door mounted spare.
Does it have the plastic spoiler thing on the top? Also, yea, I might be interested in the rear light guards and may be the rear disks. Price? I'll PM you. Thanks

1 - 20 of 27 Posts