Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sold this for scrap finally. sad to see more parts didnt go

bought it on wednesday from a guy outside of town, it started, and ran for about 15feet before the motor locked up, as i had already anticipated.

nearly EVERYTHING on this car is for sale, the body is in really good condition, and so is the interior, i am probably keeping the leather seats, but even the right offer will get those.

anything i sell off this car must be payed for using paypal.

has 4x 15" wheels (i thought those were flakes, but i guess not) in reasonable condition, a little buffer work would do them well.

also has the center caps with ISUZU on them.

make offers on whatever you want, you can either pm me, or text @ (806) 853-7068

(im more than willing to take the part off and take more pictures of individual things upon request)

(gb is down because i was looking at that relay box)

*updated 11.1.11

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
It's another LSE!!!! D=

How could this happen?!

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
they are rare and excellent, and i hate seeing them go,.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wickedclown said:
i wonder if the transmission would work on my 94 trooper?
i dont know if it would, but id be glad to get it to you, should be in fairly good condition, and im not positive but i believe the car was at 145k, i can put cables on it and turn on the electrics and check.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Wickedclown said:
If this SUV was 4wd, it would work in your Trooper. These 4L30-E transmissions are supposed to be interchangeable from 92 until the middle of 99. You won't be able to use a 2wd model in a 4wd truck, though.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Skadic333 said:
how much for the tranny and shifter?
well, ive never dropped a tranny, but guessing im gonna say 500 plus shipping

Wickedclown said:
let me know how much thanx
are you still interested in the tranny too? because i'm gonna say 500 to get it, plus shipping

let me know how you guys feel about this.

·
Registered
476 Posts
taxz said:
Skadic333 said:
how much for the tranny and shifter?
well, ive never dropped a tranny, but guessing im gonna say 500 plus shipping

Wickedclown said:
let me know how much thanx
are you still interested in the tranny too? because i'm gonna say 500 to get it, plus shipping

let me know how you guys feel about this.[/quot
e]

Itll be about 200 to ship. Ehhh no thanks ill get a rebuilt for that cost

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
making a trip back home on tuesday, if anyone needs anything off of this car please let me know so i can get it off and out to you on wednesday.

things already sold are

fog lights
fog light switch
dash clock
speed sensor (if i can find it)

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Wickedclown said:
You might want to check eith jerry lemond, think there are some differences in the connectors and tranny computer.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Joe Darlington said:
Wickedclown said:
You might want to check eith jerry lemond, think there are some differences in the connectors and tranny computer.
Jerry told me once that the spare 98 Rodeo transmission that I have is compatible with the second gen Troopers all the way up to about mid-99. So the 4L30-E is compatible from 92 to mid-99 (98 to be on the safe side, since after mid-99 there were changes). But, he should double check with JLEMOND on here.

The difference here for Wickedclown's 94 Trooper will be that this Rodeo looks to be 2wd. A 2wd transmission won't be compatible with his 4wd Trooper.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts