Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, the time has come. I'm finally getting to parting out my old bebe. Part shipment will be handled on a case by case basis as I live in an apartment and my infrastructure for shipping is limited.

Condition:

FPR, IAC, and Plug Wires are near new (less than 6 months old)

Exterior is not that great, some plastic trim is still good
Interior seats are cracked from age (leather) and brown in color
Tranny is toast
Front and rear sections of frame are pretty rusted

Has a set of mint factory Wide Trac Trooper wheels with caps as well as near new All Terrains (Not sure of the brand) that came on my new Trooper, swapped the flakes over to the new one...

Also has a very newer battery that came with the new Trooper, seems to be the minimum requirement but cranks very well. Not sure of the brand, I think Costco...

What's Gone:

Front bumper - However, factory bumper with flare extensions from the '96 is available
Trailer Hitch
Alternator
Couple other small things, can't think of them ATM

Feel free to ask any questions y'all might have, PM me with specific offers

Local Pickup preferred for bigger parts, PNW Swap Meet may prove to work well timing wise for aprts transport.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bansil said:
Does it have headlight wipers?
It does, but I think that might change to "used to" lol! - (plus, they work fine)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,646 Posts
dibs on parts we have discussed :D

Consoles :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
95Rodeo4x4 said:
dibs on parts we have discussed :D

Consoles :wink:
Oh snap! Thank you for reminding me!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,823 Posts
Mediamonkey11 said:
Bansil said:
Does it have headlight wipers?
It does, but I think that might change to "used to" lol! - (plus, they work fine)
Let me know i would want all switches,connectors with "pig tails" on them the metal trim pcs under headlights everything
Thank you
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
326 Posts
pm sent
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bansil said:
Mediamonkey11 said:
Bansil said:
Does it have headlight wipers?
It does, but I think that might change to "used to" lol! - (plus, they work fine)
Let me know i would want all switches,connectors with "pig tails" on them the metal trim pcs under headlights everything
Thank you
I'll have to make sure they're not spidered into everything but you got it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TTT :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,823 Posts
I will get diagrams hopefully tommorrow,manuals are here at work,my scanner is KIA and the other one has been occupied :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,855 Posts
Tony, if your Trooper has the "big brake" parts I would be interested in all parts necessary to convert my RS front brakes to "the big brakes". This would be rotors, calipers (?) backing plates and brake lines. Yes?
Thanks.

Mediamonkey11 said:
Yep, the time has come. I'm finally getting to parting out my old bebe. Part shipment will be handled on a case by case basis as I live in an apartment and my infrastructure for shipping is limited.

Condition:

FPR, IAC, and Plug Wires are near new (less than 6 months old)

Exterior is not that great, some plastic trim is still good
Interior seats are cracked from age (leather) and brown in color
Tranny is toast
Front and rear sections of frame are pretty rusted

Has a set of mint factory Wide Trac Trooper wheels with caps as well as near new All Terrains (Not sure of the brand) that came on my new Trooper, swapped the flakes over to the new one...

Also has a very newer battery that came with the new Trooper, seems to be the minimum requirement but cranks very well. Not sure of the brand, I think Costco...

What's Gone:

Front bumper - However, factory bumper with flare extensions from the '96 is available
Trailer Hitch
Alternator
Couple other small things, can't think of them ATM

Feel free to ask any questions y'all might have, PM me with specific offers

Local Pickup preferred for bigger parts, PNW Swap Meet may prove to work well timing wise for aprts transport.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
rustynut51 said:
need the neutral saftey switch
Is that the one in the shifter?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
psguardian said:
Did/does it have any suspension upgrades? (that you're not moving over to the '96)

~psguardian
All suspension stuff has been switched over to the 96, so no I guess... BUT, if your rear springs are sagging, the ones off of the 96 are in good shape as they only have 111k on them and didn't sag...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Jay said:
Tony, if your Trooper has the "big brake" parts I would be interested in all parts necessary to convert my RS front brakes to "the big brakes". This would be rotors, calipers (?) backing plates and brake lines. Yes?
Thanks.

Mediamonkey11 said:
Yep, the time has come. I'm finally getting to parting out my old bebe. Part shipment will be handled on a case by case basis as I live in an apartment and my infrastructure for shipping is limited.

Condition:

FPR, IAC, and Plug Wires are near new (less than 6 months old)

Exterior is not that great, some plastic trim is still good
Interior seats are cracked from age (leather) and brown in color
Tranny is toast
Front and rear sections of frame are pretty rusted

Has a set of mint factory Wide Trac Trooper wheels with caps as well as near new All Terrains (Not sure of the brand) that came on my new Trooper, swapped the flakes over to the new one...

Also has a very newer battery that came with the new Trooper, seems to be the minimum requirement but cranks very well. Not sure of the brand, I think Costco...

What's Gone:

Front bumper - However, factory bumper with flare extensions from the '96 is available
Trailer Hitch
Alternator
Couple other small things, can't think of them ATM

Feel free to ask any questions y'all might have, PM me with specific offers

Local Pickup preferred for bigger parts, PNW Swap Meet may prove to work well timing wise for aprts transport.
Not too sure what all parts would be needed however I'm waiting on an answer from one other member on whether he still wants the brakes or not, I'll definitely let you know as soon as I do :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
silverarow said:
Tow hook (front) if you have it!
Please pm cost and shipping to 91763
thanks
Sam
PM Sent.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Metal88 said:
does it have electric folding mirrors?
It does, the passenger mirror may be spoken for, awaiting a reply on that, will let you know as soon as I do...
 
1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top