Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Short, sweet n to the point. I am parting out a white on grey 89 Trooper LS w/ 2.6L | 5spd | roofrack | oem tow hitch.

It's too much to list parts avail, it's a complete truck! Instead I'll list as I sell items.

LIST UPDATED 6/9/11

List of things NOLONGER AVAIL FOR PURCHASE
If it's listed here it's sold or I'm keeping it
Code:
Rims & Tires (I'm using on new rig)
All Doors
Ignition
Glove box door
Intermittent wiper switch
Cruise control system (including gas pedal)
Dome light Cover
tachometer
Drivers door light switch
Rear license plate light assembly
Rear bumper end caps
Rear brake calipers
I'm in the market for 2nd gen Trooper parts & fishing/hunting stuff also. Barter is an option.

Rig to be hauled away for scrap mid June, post or PM parts requests.

Thanks,
~psguardian

·
Registered
122 Posts
I need a LH headlamp assembly and attaching screws/etc and the LH front turn signal assembly. The wiper switch assembly would be nice to have as well.

I THINK that this stuff would fit in a flat rate usps box but i'm not certain.

zip code: 75010

Thanks,
Colby

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
stealthcrf said:
I need a LH headlamp assembly and attaching screws/etc and the LH front turn signal assembly. The wiper switch assembly would be nice to have as well.

Thanks,
Colby
Lets avoid confusion & pretend everyone is sitting in the driver seat. Soo you're looking for the front drivers light cluster (head light & turn-signal) + the LS wiper switch from the column right?

~psguardian

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2-86s-in-my-yard said:
i have a friend i cali that hauls cars back east
Fair enough. I need to get an FSM set (repair manual, shop suppliment, electrical manual), and $$ for my new Trooer to go through dmv & emissions testing, &, &, &... Make me an offer I can't refuse.

Barring that i'll get more parting out & then haul the shell out to scrap by weight.

~psguardian

·
Registered
122 Posts
psguardian said:
stealthcrf said:

Thanks,
Colby
Lets avoid confusion & pretend everyone is sitting in the driver seat. Soo you're looking for the front drivers light cluster (head light & turn-signal) + the LS wiper switch from the column right?

~psguardian
Correct. Driver's Front lights (gotta have) and driver's side wiper/turn signal switch (would be nice to have)

Thanks

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
What color is the interior? I need a grey window crank.

·
Registered
706 Posts
I really need the oil pressure sending unit.
The wiring at least.

They are interchangeable on the 4ZD1 and 4ZE1 right?

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Audacity said:
I really need the oil pressure sending unit.
The wiring at least.

They are interchangeable on the 4ZD1 and 4ZE1 right?
i do not know if they are the same, but I think I have an extra sending unit & can take the wiring from the eng bay if you find they are the same.

~psguardian

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
psguardian said:
stusvend said:
What color is the interior? I need a grey window crank.
LS is electric windows
Doh! :x Not on '88 LS's they're not. Oh well. Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
prospector1 said:
I would like steering column and so i can get interment wipers and cruise control
Actually stealthcrf had dibs on the wiper/turnsignal stick, waiting to hear back from him. If no answer by tomorrow we'll talk column.

~psguardian

·
Registered
706 Posts
psguardian said:
i do not know if they are the same, but I think I have an extra sending unit & can take the wiring from the eng bay if you find they are the same.

~psguardian
That would be great! Do they all work?
If so, I may just have to buy the entire system from you just in case.
Could you PM me a price and such?

·
Registered
155 Posts
psguardian said:
prospector1 said:
I would like steering column and so i can get interment wipers and cruise control
Actually stealthcrf had dibs on the wiper/turnsignal stick, waiting to hear back from him. If no answer by tomorrow we'll talk column.

~psguardian
Sounds good. Trying to think if there is anything else I may need. I would like to have the split rear seats but it sounds like yours are moldy. My folks live in Portland so I could probally make a trip or arange for pick up. if Stealtchrf doesn't end up getting them.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Salador says a 50/50 pinesol/water mix in a spray bottle will kill the mold (i believe he is right I just don't have the time/space.
~psguardian

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Audacity said:
psguardian said:

~psguardian
That would be great! Do they all work?
If so, I may just have to buy the entire system from you just in case.
Could you PM me a price and such?
I got the truck after an engine seize, parts are in untested condition. Do some digging on parts sites to see if the units are the same (cross check part #s between the two motors). If they are the same we can talk price.

~psguardian

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.