Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
$10 + shipping?

Y'know, you can get one of those from probably any junkyard in the country.

I'm 99% sure you can't remove the pump from the bracket without a pulley puller. Mine is already removed.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
done checked i cant find anything isuzu around here, you want money order or paypal? send the info for whichever you prefer, thanks

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
lonegunman88240 said:
done checked i cant find anything isuzu around here, you want money order or paypal? send the info for whichever you prefer, thanks
This will be the same bracket as any Chevy S-10/Blazer 2.8. Probably the same as a Lumina 3.1 Pretty much any TBI 60-degree v6. I think the MPFI and SFI (F-body) brackets are all different.

I'll get you a shipping amount, should be cheap.

·
Registered
7,284 Posts
Fujisawa Rob said:
Probably a small USPS flat rate box. How does $25 shipped sound?

I hope we're not supposed to be negotiating prices through PM...I'd better read the board rules.
I don't think there are any rules against it.

But I was thinking about suggesting that it be taken to PMs, simply because of the exchange of personal information.

Certainly not any kind of rule, or pressure, or anything.

:D

·
Registered
7,528 Posts
lonegunman88240 said:
hi all i need a power steering pump mounting bracket asap, for my 91 isuzu pup 3.1 4x4, also motor mounts to, thanks
talk to Brendan (ruination), he just picked up my old 3.1L and it went with MOTOR mounts. he commented he bought new ones, see if he will part with those, if he doesnt need them.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
lonegunman88240 said:
shipping adress is 404 bataan hobbs nm 88240
Next time I'm in New Mexico, I'll drop by for a cold beer (now that I know where).

Nyuck, nyuck!

All I need now's your mother's maiden name and your DOB.

JK! :roll:

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
lowzone said:
lonegunman88240 said:
hi all i need a power steering pump mounting bracket asap, for my 91 isuzu pup 3.1 4x4, also motor mounts to, thanks
talk to Brendan (ruination), he just picked up my old 3.1L and it went with MOTOR mounts. he commented he bought new ones, see if he will part with those, if he doesnt need them.
OP, sent you a PM.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts