Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
The one in the back is the coolant temperature sensor. The one off to the right I'm not sure.

-Robert

·
Registered
676 Posts
AlexXx said:
I thought the part to the left thats broken is the temp sensor...the one on the back had a hard line coming from it and the post had two post coming off of it which had two hoses. I can't remember what the lines ran to through. I gotta dig up another pic.
Yea that one is the temp sensor. From my perspective it looked like it was behind the other one lol

-Robert

·
Registered
676 Posts
AlexXx said:
No prob rob. I meant the threaded hole in the back. I looked through my manuals, but I can't pin point it.
The threaded hole could possibly be for an EGR tube, but I'm not familiar with the Isuzu Z motors.

-Robert

·
Registered
676 Posts
That threaded hole is right underneath the throttle body, right?

-Robert

·
Registered
676 Posts
I'm pretty sure it's an EGR tube, but again I'm not familiar with the 2.8's (which is not an Isuzu Z motor, but a GM TBI motor lol)

-Robert

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
if some one doesn't answer by AM I'll go take a look at mine and get back to you All of my emission stuff and such things are intact DAVE

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
The THRD hole is for your vac hose to the power brakes DAVE

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I double checked that is the vacuum port for the power brakes.There is a steel line with a fitting that bends around the TBI then turns to a rubber hose to the brake booster. There is a hose that goes to the charcoal canister from the thermal valve (black post thingy in picture) This is on a 1989 2.8 V6 that is all original as far as I can tell, it is also the same on a 1991 that I did the 3.4 conversion on. DAVE

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Try jlemond he is the Isuzu guru on parts He is here on the Planet give him a PM and he can probably help you. Other option is 1- Find one at a junk yard 2- Find a fitting for that thread and make your own just be sure to use a regular OEM hose to the booster so it has the check valve DAVE

1 - 19 of 19 Posts