Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the story begins when I ordered a keychain Off eBay for my Scout which was made by International harvester When I received it, it looked freaking great. I'm talking wow.
So I reach out to the guy on eBay and strike up a conversation about trying to make a specific Isuzu badge. You know the one, yep.
So if you're not on the Facebook in the isuzu trader group.
then you may not have seen the interest poll. The guy said he needed to at least get 100 orders to make it worth it. I told him I had 40 people interested within two days and he went ahead and made it and sent me the first two.

The colors are not exact and of course the size is smaller and it's a little thinner than his normal keychains because it would be heavier if it was thicker.
I still think they are super dope and awesome to have.
Here's a pic of the first one he made.

Here's the eBay link:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Izusu-Trooper- ... 3994618612

Hope you guys like them as much as I do.
He may make some more into magnets.
I'll post up if he does.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,459 Posts
Haha - I was wondering where those came from. I bought one yesterday.

Magnets would be cool. Or of course, just glue a magnet to the back of a key chain and remove the chain part. Actually, I might do that as I'm very lukewarm on the keychain concept.

·
Super Moderator
604 Posts
lorenzo816 said:
So the story begins when I ordered a keychain Off eBay for my Scout which was made by International harvester When I received it, it looked freaking great. I'm talking wow.
So I reach out to the guy on eBay and strike up a conversation about trying to make a specific Isuzu badge. You know the one, yep.
So if you're not on the Facebook in the isuzu trader group.
then you may not have seen the interest poll. The guy said he needed to at least get 100 orders to make it worth it. I told him I had 40 people interested within two days and he went ahead and made it and sent me the first two.

The colors are not exact and of course the size is smaller and it's a little thinner than his normal keychains because it would be heavier if it was thicker.
I still think they are super dope and awesome to have.
Here's a pic of the first one he made.

Here's the eBay link:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Izusu-Trooper- ... 3994618612

Hope you guys like them as much as I do.
He may make some more into magnets.
I'll post up if he does.
Thanks pretty awesome!

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
155 Posts
I was wondering what the story behind the badge/keychain was!

I myself got one of the keychains, and I also feel that the quality is great. The seller seems like a nice guy, too. I might convert it into a badge as it's slightly awkward as a keychain (a bit big IMHO).

Thanks for gettin' er dun!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.