Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Is it just locked up front? I am not sure about the auto locker up front. How do you like that????? BTW, glad you found that Aisin. THe SW hubs that I got were not worth trading with you. You would have been really mad if I sent them to you in the condition that I got them. Can you say lifetime warranty though :D

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's good to go. I haven't really done any extensive testing, but the mud is coming soon (with the inevitable rain). So far, I do like it though.

Sorry to hear about the SW hubs. I'm glad they are warrented. The Aisins are great.

I found a bike, and this Trooper is going to have to go soon. I don't really want to sell it, but this is the Navy life...

Later...

·
Registered
823 Posts
I know the navy life, I have miraculusy been stationed where there is no emissions testing so far.......

Chase

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, Chase, that's pretty lucky. This is my first true station stateside. My first 9 years were overseas. Neither Japan nor Hawaii had this crap to worry about. Damn, I wish we could've met up for that beer...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.