Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookou ... on-escaped

His son said....."We maintain that arbitrary killing is not a solution to political problems," the statement continued, adding that "justice must be seen to be done."
Seriously? That jackass said that?..."arbitrary killing is not a solution to political problems,"
hahahahahah...Maybe he should have told his dad and his terrorist friends about this before they bomb embassies and crashed planes into towers filled with innocent people.
The logic these people use is very baffling.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Omar bin Laden, a metals trader who has been living in Cairo, appears at pains to disassociate himself from his father's belief in political violence. "We want to remind the world that Omar bin Laden, the fourth-born son of our father, always disagreed with our father regarding any violence and always sent messages to our father, that he must change his ways and that no civilians should be attacked under any circumstances," the statement said.
Reading the full article helps.

Also:
In a statement, bin Laden's sons questioned why their father "was not arrested and tried in a court of law so that the truth is revealed to the people of the world."
He should have been tried, otherwise it is just a political assassination.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
He also said that dumping his fathers body in the sea humiliates his family and demeans his status.

His father was just one person, his terror group buried over 3,000 innocent americans under tons of rubble. The freak got what he deserved. Now lets go after the rest of the terrorist army, and dump each and every one of them into the sea as well.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Let me raise this point.

There is a clear contradiction in the Obama Whitehouse on it's policy of how to deal with terrorism, which was finally brought up in the mainstream media by Chris Wallace. Watch Obama's NSA squirm and dodge Wallace's questioning here

So...
How come it's OK for Special Forces to go in and assassinate terrorists for what they've done... but it's not OK to waterboard them for information that could save lives in the future?

The string of intelligence leads used to find Bin Laden began with waterboarding a detainee in Gitmo. So the raid Obama approved, was based on intelligence which came through methods he disapproved. It's a strange world.

Let me be on record as saying I like how Obama handled Osama Bin Laden, capturing him and giving him a "trial" in some world court would have been nothing but a farce and media circus. I don't agree with much of Obama's policies but I have to give him credit on this one. Now I just wish he'd stop changing his mind every 4 months on how to treat and what to do with all the other terrorists in Gitmo. One week KSM is gonna get a US trial in New York, the next he's not. One week Obama is gonna shut down Gitmo and send all the terrorist to Colorado and Indiana, the next he's saying Gitmo is necessary.

Obama, more then any other president I can remember is great at Orwellian doublespeak. He seems to be on BOTH sides of every divisive issue.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Ditto, I had family that were in those buildings, He got what he deserved period. I think that some of these talk shows go too far with some of there questions. In my opinion, an american citizen shoud not quesion the desisions of the department of defense as if they know ALL the intellegence thats involved with this unrest in the middle east. We're fighting a ghost here. They strike and hide. Often behind civillians.

God bless america, kill all the terrorist, but leave the innocent muslims in peace to practice their beliefs in their OWN country.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
funny how the rules only apply to us, also funny how quick they are to cry and complaint about how an proven known terrorist was killed in action in an war that he himself started, these people shouldn't even be given a chance to speak

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Veritas said:
Omar bin Laden, a metals trader who has been living in Cairo, appears at pains to disassociate himself from his father's belief in political violence. "We want to remind the world that Omar bin Laden, the fourth-born son of our father, always disagreed with our father regarding any violence and always sent messages to our father, that he must change his ways and that no civilians should be attacked under any circumstances," the statement said.
Reading the full article helps.

Also:
In a statement, bin Laden's sons questioned why their father "was not arrested and tried in a court of law so that the truth is revealed to the people of the world."
He should have been tried, otherwise it is just a political assassination.
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
bull****!!!

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Veritas said:
88BamaTrooper said:
bull****!!!
Well, I can't say I expected much more of a response from someone like you.
Have you ever met me? No,I don't think so.
So making assumptions shows your ignorance.
And there are alot of people "like me".Get used to it.Just like I know there are alot of people "like you".

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
88BamaTrooper said:
Veritas said:
88BamaTrooper said:
bull****!!!
Well, I can't say I expected much more of a response from someone like you.
Have you ever met me? No,I don't think so.
So making assumptions shows your ignorance.
And there are alot of people "like me".Get used to it.Just like I know there are alot of people "like you".
Let's not go there guys. Just agree to disagree.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
I think we just need an Italian president.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Where did you find that clip? thats aewsome!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts