Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2000 rodeo 4wd, i am going to put on 17-18s on it with tires, good enough for some mudding, but not too hardcore 4wheeling. I know this is against the grain on this board, but would black rims look good on a silver rodeo?
here's my beast:

here's one of the rims:

here's another one i'm considering:

thanks for the opinions in advance

·
Registered
220 Posts
black, most ppl have black cars and silver/chrome rims, it will be refreshing to see a silver car with black rims

·
Registered
220 Posts
looking at that picture, just seems to dark down there. I'll have to take back my previous comment and say that i dont like those black rims. I say you go with brushed aluminum.

·
Premium Member
3,580 Posts
I like the wheels - but I like it better with a lift...

8)

·
Registered
825 Posts
rims are something that trying to find a consensus about is impossible... it's why it's so back and forth on here, black, crome, alum, black, chrome, alum...

Also... everyone needs to consider that the pic made by 96rodeo... isn't entirely accurate from that angle. there would be a parcial view of the disk brakes, and some light comin in from through the spokes.. the actual darkness of the wheel may not be correctly represented, as the lighting of the wheel is the lighting used in the manufactures photo, while the lighting of the car is out in shanes driveway.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.