Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
I loved my Yokohomas in the snow...and after reading the reviews on the TireRack, the Bridgestone REVO seems to be a real winner of an SUV tire now. I just bought a set this summer and have not had a chance to check them out in the fluffy stuff, but i'm sure the will far surpass my yokes just based on the softness of the sipes and the amount of "edges" in the tread.

· Registered
40 Posts
Tim said:
Any opinion's?

Thanks for the help!
Lots of em thanks :)

My take on tires is this. HOW DO YOU DRIVE? Do you spend more time onroad vs offroad? Is "offroad" to you a trip down a gravel path? Does it rain/snow alot where you live? These are things you need to ask yourself. The tires that were shipped on the truck are a general compromise for delivery climate. If you don't live in SanDiego, they might not be the ideal choice for you. Given that tires like the REVO wear as well or better than most of the "street" tires for SUV's, my money is on the traction afforded by the AT tire. If you have no need for the added traction abilities of an AT, then get a good street tire. Yok makes a nice sport truck tire that would do good in a dry environment

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.