Isuzu SUV Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
Id go with replacement rear coil springs, that way it will also improve the ride quality and not sag as much.
Coil spacers are used for additional lift of coil springs. So you can use them with your stock springs or replacement ones.

Personally I like how 3" lifts look. Not too high or low IMO. Just look around in the members ride section for some pics.

OME 913 = 2" Lift for full size Rodeo
OME 912 = 3" Lift for full size Rodeo

So in a Amigo just add about 1/2" - 1" on those numbers. If you're still not satisfied a 1" coil spacer kit will only run you about $40.

The hood latch should have a metal bracket that mounts through the plastic panel in the dash. Two screw is all that holds it.

After you lift the rear end with new springs, or spacers, or both... you crank the tosion bars up front to match.
Which cost absolutely nothing. Just adjust the 27mm bolt on each side of the frame.

Discussion starter · #22 ·
lol So much experience in this thread. I'm going to have to print this whole thing out and take it to my friend who will probably do the lift for/with me.

Thanks so much, guys!!

Discussion starter · #23 ·
New lift is done and tires are on! They are el-cheapo tires, but they fill the wheelwell pretty nice. Pictures incoming tonight when I get home. :)

Discussion starter · #25 ·
That's sharp, man! The Amigos and RS really impress me. Your tire size looks good on it!

Here is my RS now. I'm more or less happy with it. I might drop down to 265/70s instead of 75s next time. Not sure.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.