Isuzu SUV Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed my 1st white hair at age 30, was a pure white nose hair. At age 34 I started to get salt in my goatee. Now, age 36, my temples are turning, my goatee is about half and half and my nose hairs are mostly white (which stand out with the black background :lol: )........ :roll: All pure white, no gray. Ear hair is starting, eyebrows are getting bushy.

Feels too soon..............

Guess I should be happy that I still have it. :D

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
I was in my late 30's and by the mid 40's there was no use trying to deny it. It was just a fact. Now that I am 53 I blame it on women and children. Oh yeah 3 wives and 6 kids. I earned every damn one of them and as to the ones that fell out and never came back. Well I blame those on my brain just growing larger and pushing them out. In fact now I have a solar panel....for the sex machine!!!!! Wife says I'm nuts.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
My hair changing to white (albinos I think) happened when something else happened.

We had just moved into a new home in 1999, and my youngest daughter had the chore of cleaning the bathrooms every week for her allowance.

Well - one day she dropped the container of a grout and tile cleaner, and seeing I had an almost empty shampoo bottle, she just put it into that and never told anyone about breaking the original bottle.

The next few weeks were very interesting. My hair was turning blonde!

Now - I had dark brown hair all my life and quite frankly I was a little concerned about it turning gray or falling out but here it was turning BLOND!

I figured that it's nice that just before I go bald, I'll have blond hair - but it never dawned on me that this was kinda strange - OK - it SHOULDDA been strange, but I was more worried about losing it.

After I found out what she'd done, I sent an email to Proctor & Gamble, asking them if their tile and grout cleaner was bad for coloring someone's hair.

They wrote back and told me it was OFF LABEL and I should not consider using it at all for that purpose - as it had never been tested that way. They did also asked me to keep them informed if I had any bad reactions to it being used for coloring hair.

It took a year for the more natural color to return to my head - but this time there was considerable more gray - er, albinos.

I was 53 or so when that happened.

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
pbrooke said:
My friend is 19 and his hair is starting to turn white. :lol:
Lucky Bastard... I tried dying my hair white once... bad I dea. It came out Tie dye... cool, but not what I wanted.

Every now and them I find a white hair... but my father is in his late 50's and had just began turning grey/white... Us Bottomley's look young for a long time... :D

Cronk, Let me now when you are in town...

:eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion5: :eek:ccasion5:

·
Registered
934 Posts
noticed my first one at 23. now I'm 35, and have a gray "skunk stripe" on my upper left. starting to notice the same thing happening on the right, too. it's not real obvious, but it's there. I don't mind, I figure I earned every [email protected] one of them, too.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
Ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha This thread is funny even though I have no idea what you all are talking about!

·
Registered
123 Posts
It's funny that I've found this thread.

I was looking at myself in the mirror and noticed that I'm starting to grey at the temples. I'm only 28, and hate it...

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
RandyAM said:
found a white hair last week

im not even 23.....
Could just be a stray mutant from the Japanese radiation leakage too.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Found my first WHITE hair at 22. Thats when I started pulling those bastards out. Gave up on that at 23. Now at 34 I've got them scattered through my entire head. Wouldn't call it salt and pepper but my wife might. I really don't notice it that much but when my facial hair grows out it's easily 1/3 white. And yes, I have the white nose hairs scattered up in there too.

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
grobrooks said:
And yes, I have the white nose hairs scattered up in there too.
TMI

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
I wuz gonna say somethin' but I won't.

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
I'm 31 now, started going grey at 28... Beard is brown and red though, haven't noticed it grey there yet.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Still got brown hair, but hope its around for the greying process. I'm considering relocating the hairs on the back of my head to my forehead.

·
Registered
8,073 Posts
I think it didn't really happen until my 40s, but I don't really remember. I have quite a bit of gray now, at 49.

·
Registered
677 Posts
My beard turned in my 40's head is still mostly red but turning blonde. I hit the big 60 in August and its been like this long enough that I don't remember anything else. Chest hairs are still as red as they ever were as are leg hairs, arm pit hairs, and those unmentionable hairs...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts